Indian Army is the 2nd largest Standing Army in the World. Every year, Indian Army Released the Schedule for the various Posts of Different trades like General Duty (GD), Clerk, Soldier Technical etc. Every year, A large number of Job Seekers take part through open rally at various places of different states across the Country. Firstly Aspirants inviting for the Online Application Form & then Recruitment full fill under the Rules. More Details about Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2017-2018 is given below in Article.
Apply Online Application Form for Indian Army Recruitment 2017-2018 : Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
As previous years, This year also Indian Army going to organize the Open Rally at various places of different states. A huge number of Candidates from all 29 states & 7 Union Territory (UT) waiting for these posts from a long time. Those candidates want to participate in the Indian Army Open Bhart Rally 2017-18 Must know about the Schedule, Essential Qualification, Essential Documents, Physical Test Procedure, Written Test Pattern, Age, Rally Date, Online Application Form starting Date & Last Date & Much more. Topic wise details is given below.
Document Required for Participate in Indian Army Open Bharti (Rally) 2017-18 :
- Aspirants Must have Print of Online Application Form or Registration Form.
- Must have Essential Qualification original Certificate like 10th, 12th etc.
- Must have Date of Birth Proof i.e. 10th Class DMC or Marksheet
- Residential Certificate or Domicile
- NCC Certificate, Relation Certificate or Any Sports Certificate as you applied (If Any)
- 15 Passport Size Photographs.
- Caste Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Character Certificate
Essential Qualification and Age or Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Open Rally 2017-18
- For Soldier (General Duty) : 10th Class/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. (Age : 17 ½ – 21 Yrs)
- For Soldier (Technical) : 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. (Age : 17 ½ – 23 Yrs)
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical : 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII 0r 12th. (Age : 17 ½ – 23 Yrs)
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant : 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject (Age : 17 ½ – 23 Yrs)
- Soldier Tradesmen : 10th Simple Pass/ ITI (except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th Simple Pass). (Age : 17 ½ – 23 Yrs)
- Havildar Education : Group X – MA / MSc / MCA or BA / BSc / BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed Group Y – BSc/BA/BCA/B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed.) (Age 20-25 Yrs)
Written Exam Procedure for Different Trades :-
In the Written Test for Soldier (General Duty) & Tradesman will carry 200 Marks and for Other posts like Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Sol Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant it will carry 150 Marks. 20 Marks exemption given to All candidates those belong to Son of Serving (SOS) Soldier / Ex-Servicemen(SOEX) /Son-in-Law of a War Widow(SOWW) / Son of Widow (SOW) (One son only) & Sportsmen (National / State level). For NCC “C” Certificate holders No Need to give Written Test.
REVISED TIMINGS FOR 1.6 KM RUN : PHYSICAL PROFICIENCY TEST (PFT) EFFECTIVE FROM 01 APR 2017
Revised timings for 1.6 Km Run for all categories – Sol GD, Sol Tdn, Sol Clk/ SKT/IM, Sol Tech, Sol NA / NA (VET), Hav Edn, Hav Svy Auto Carto, JCO Catering and RT JCO will be conducted as per laid down timings under two gps and marks allotted for each gp is given as under :-
How to Apply Online application Form Indian Army Open Rally 2016-2017
If you want to Register Indian Army Open Rally Online Application Form must follow the Easy steps given below.
- Firstly Open the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in“
- Click on “JCO Apply”
- Submit your Details Like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Marks, Address etc.
- Check your Application form again & Remove Mistakes
- Give Final Submission to Application Form
- Take Print out for further use.
(For Details about the State Wise Rally Click On Next Page or Page 2)