Assam Forest Department Released the Official Notification for the Constable under Assam Forest Protection Force (AFPF) under Advertisement Number : 22/Recruitment Process(AFPF)/2017 in April 2017. Every year, AFPF invites the online application form for the different posts. As previous years, This year also AFPF invites online application form for the posts of Constable in Kaziranga National Park (KNP). This time the number of posts was 132. A large number of Eligible Candidates applied online for these posts up to 26th May 2017. Now all the Applicants waiting looking for Physical Standard Test (PST) or Physical Endurance Test (PET) Date If you are one of them can check soon at the official website of Forest Department or the given links below.
Download Assam Forest Department AFPF Constable Physical Test Written Exam Date Admit Card 2017 at www.assamforest.in
Assam Forest Department will going to Conduct the Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test etc. in the upcoming months. : Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity to be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/she will be debarred from participating in the other tests. Marks for PET will be awarded for the PETs in the manner shown below.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1600 Meter Race||1200 Meters Race||15||8|
|100 Meter Sprint||80 Meter Sprint||15||8|
|Long Jump||Long Jump||15||8|
|High Jump||High Jump||15||8|
Final results would be based on the marks obtained as follows:
- Marks awarded in PET : 60 Marks
- Multiple choice objective type Written test : 25 Marks
- Extra-curriculum activities and special skills: 15 Marks
Written Test :-
: Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the candidate will get half a mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the written Test will be 25.
- Extra-curriculum activities and special skills : 2.5 Marks (Maximum)
- Educational qualification :2.5 Marks (Maximum)
- NCC/Home Guard/ Sports/Casual Worker of Forest Department : 7.5 Marks (Maximum)
- Diploma/technical qualification from ITI/polytechnic or other recognized Institute, or in computer application from a recognised/ accredited Institute : 2.5 Marks (Maximum)
Physical Standard :-
All the Applicants can check their Admit Card AFPF Constable 2017 by follow the Simple Instructions given below.
- Open the official website “www.assamforest.in“
- Looking for “Assam Forest PST PET Admit Card 2017“
- Click on it & Submit your Details like Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Check your Admit Card on Computer Screen.
- Take Print out for Further use.
- NO Admit Card will sent By Post.
- Must Read Instruction Carefully.
If you not able to Check AFPF Constable Physical Test Written Exam Date Admit Card 2017, please comment your details. We will give you the best answer as soon as possible. For more updates & latest news regarding this recruitment please keep on our website. Thanks to All.